The 12th edition of the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court took place from 4 – 8 March 2019 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Moot brought together 46 universities and 35 arbitrators.
The prevailing team was MGIMO University with University of Vienna as runner-up. The following teams also qualified to the elimination rounds:
- Singapore Management University (semifinalist)
- University of Latvia (semifinalist)
- Goethe University (round of 8)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (round of 8)
- University of Amsterdam (round of 8)
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Science (round of 8)
- Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (round of 16)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (round of 16)
- NALSAR University of Law (round of 16)
- National Law University, Delhi (round of 16)
- National University of Singapore (round of 16)
- Sciences Po Law School (round of 16)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (round of 16)
- University of Ljubljana (round of 16)
The final panel was comprised of Prof. Dr. Christian Tomuschat, Prof. Dr. Hans van Houtte and Lord Peter Goldsmith, QC.
It was supported by: