The 14th edition of the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court took place from 28 February to 4 March virtually.
The Moot brought together 37 teams from 20 jurisdictions, representing over 150 students, as well as 127 coaches and arbitrators who participated in the global oral rounds. 103 teams participated in pre-moots and national rounds. 56% of the students were female.
The following teams qualified for the elimination rounds:
- Singapore Management University (winner)
- A Center for International Legal Studies (finalist)
- City University of London (semifinalist)
- SciencesPo (semifinalist)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (round of 8)
- National University of Singapore (round of 8)
- Peking University School of Transnational Law (round of 8)
- University of Malaya (round of 8)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (round of 16)
- Fudan University (round of 16)
- Gujarat National Law University (round of 16)
- Lloyd Law College (round of 16)
- OP Jindal Global University (round of 16)
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law (round of 16)
- University of Amsterdam (round of 16)
- University of Vienna (round of 16)
The final panel was comprised of Lucy Reed, Funke Adekoya SAN and Dr. Claudia Annacker. The Grand Final was live-streamed on Youtube.
It was supported by: