The 13th edition of the Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court took place from 8 – 19 March 2021 virtually.
The Moot brought together 43 teams from 23 jurisdictions, representing over 160 students, as well as 60 coaches and arbitrators who participated in the global oral rounds. 90 teams participated in pre-moots and national rounds. 55% of the students were female.
The following teams qualified for the elimination rounds:
- National University of Singapore (winner)
- Government Law College Mumbai (finalist)
- NUSRL, Ranchi (semifinalist)
- University of Amsterdam (semifinalist)
- Singapore Management University (round of 8)
- Tsinsghua University (round of 8)
- University of Ljubljana (round of 8)
- University of Zenica (round of 8)
- American University, Washington College of Law (round of 16)
- Bucerius Law School (round of 16)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (round of 16)
- MGIMO University (round of 16)
- NALSAR India (round of 16)
- National Law University, Delhi (round of 16)
- Symbiosis Law School NOIDA (round of 16)
- University of Vienna (round of 16)
The final panel was comprised of Prof. Pierre Tercier, Sir Michael Wood, and Michael E. Schneider. The Grand Final was live-streamed on Youtube.
It was supported by: