Pre-moots for the 2018/2019 Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court were held on:
- 13 February 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland (hosted by LALIVE);
- 13 February 2019 in Washington, D.C., USA (hosted by McDermott);
- 15-16 February 2019 in Milan, Italy (hosted by DLA Piper, see the invitation here);
- 15-16 February 2019 in Moscow, Russia (hosted by the Russian Arbitration Center at the Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration);
- 21-22 February 2019 in Hong Kong (hosted by the HKIAC);
- 22 February 2019 in Paris, France (hosted by the ICC; you can find more information at: https://iccwbo.org/event/6th-icc-investment-pre-moot/).
Mandatory national rounds for India were held in Mumbai, India (hosted by NILS in cooperation with the MCIA) on 20 January 2019. Per the rules for the Moot, only the best six teams were allowed to proceed to the international rounds in Frankfurt.