Pre-moots for the 13th FIAMC will be held on:
- 7-8 February 2020 in Moscow, Russia (for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website);
- 14-15 February 2020 in Milan, Italy (hosted by DLA Piper; for more information and registration, please visit the website);
- 21 February 2020 in Geneva, Switzerland (hosted by LALIVE; for more information, please contact email@example.com);
- 24-25 February 2020 in Hong Kong (hosted by HKIAC; for more information, please visit the website);
- 28 February 2020 in Paris, France (hosted by the ICC; for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website).
2. Mandatory National Rounds
In the interest of diversity and equal geographical representation, should the number of registrations from one country exceed six, the mandatory National Rounds are held to determine the six best teams that will be will be allowed to proceed to the international rounds in Frankfurt.
The Indian National Rounds for the 13th FIAMC will be held on 19 January 2020 in Delhi.
The India National Rounds are co-organized by Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration and NILS. For more information, please contact Pratik Bakshi (email@example.com) or Neeti Sachdeva (firstname.lastname@example.org).